31 Aug 2011

Do as I say, not as I do...

I am currently easing myself back into the blog world after a near month and a half hiatus of part holiday and other part hectic work stint abroad. Half written posts of inspired brilliance are just waiting to be ZAmmm!ed! So watch this space... 

While I know that inconsistency is the ultimate faux paux in blogging life... and that large gaps of time between posts are also not PC, it is still our human-ness which drives us to write. And oh, the self-applied pressure to deliver quirky, fresh insightfulness!

But, that said - I do believe that flow is the best way of living one's life. And by this, I mean that we should live to our natural pace and follow our intuition and 'cake crumbs' as we spot them, so that we can move forward at the perfect pace for the path we're travelling on!

So this is in fact the perfectly timed - and themed - blog post for me right now! (And not just cos its loosley, and deliberately centred, around the new film 'Bad Teacher' - which is, yes, a direct attempt at scoring two free tickets to see the latest Cameron Diaz movie!)

I said it at the start, do as I say and not as I do. Although, I actually believe in acting in accordance with one's own in-built GPS system. Because if we all take responsibility for our beings and listen to our innate intuitive guidance and live our lives at their optimum flow - we will be our healthiest and harm-free fullest, able to see and appreciate every day with gratitude and joy and living in alignment with ourselves, and others!

If we each listen, and act on, what our inner sat nav intuitively guides us to do (aligned to our awesomeness and openness), we'll all live our most fabulous lives!

So back to the movie. Bad Teacher. As with all Hollywood films these days, especially one with the smokin' sultry blonde lead actress such as Cameron Diaz - even the most random of storylines always has a a message, plus a dash of humour and normally a love story for good measure too!

Watch it to find out - its on at Ster Kinekor - 'your happy place'! (I just love the new SK slogan!) And place your bets here - 'cos most often its the worst experiences that teach us the most! And I predict a positive outcome in Bad Teacher...





Rock on life long learning,
x

No comments: